Wednesday 2 April 2014

The Boyfriend | Tag

Hey lovelies! You guys have probably already heard (read?) me mentioning my boyfriend before but I thought I would do this post anyway as I thought it would be a fun more lifestyle-y type post. 

Firstly, my boyfriends name is Joseph/Joe. He's 18 years old and we have been together 1 year and 4 months on the 7th April 2014. We have a 5 month old son together named Charlie. We met mid-november or 2012 and the we got together on the 7th December 2012. I'd met him twice before our first proper 'meeting' and we'd spoke but not much. One night, we were out with our mutual friends when everyone went in and it was just us to. Cut a long story short, we were sat in the park till about 12:30am (my parents were worried sick as my phone had went flat! Ooops.) playing 20 questions, doing push ups (well I tried..) and kissing. It was a great night and one I will never forget. We have so many great memories like getting up at 5:00am to go jogging or staying up all night on skype then going to his house in the morning with my friends box set or walking to McDonald's for my first ever Sausage and Egg McMuffin (I didn't like it..). Writing this has made me realise we used to get up really early for some bizarre reason. Anyway, enough of my cheesy blabbering and onto the questions!

    1. He's sitting in front of the tv what is on the screen?
Erm, we don't watch tv too much but his favourite tv shows are Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, South Park, Family Guy and American Dad so probably one of them.

    2. You're out to eat what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
He doesn't tend to order salad when we go out..

    3. whats one food he doesn't like? 

He never used to like pizzas with a tomato base (preferred barbeque - yum!) or peanut butter but he seems to like them both now.

    4. You go out to eat and have a drink what does he order?

Non-alcoholic: either coke or diet coke. Alcoholic: probably kopperberg (I can't spell that!)


    5. What size shoe does he wear?
A 9 but a 10 in some brands. 

    6. If he was collecting anything what would it be?

Game of Thrones things. You can buy John Snow's sword online which I know he would love.

   7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?

Oooh, toss up between chicken and bacon, blt and chicken tikka (from subway).

    8. What would this person eat everyday if he could?

He wouldn't do that. I used to eat the same thing ever day and Joe found it super weird and disgusting so he would never do that.

    9. What is his favorite cereal?

He doesn't tend to like cereal however he'll eat cornflakes.

    10. Whats his favourite music?

This is impossible for Joe.. If you know him you'll know how varied his music taste is so this question is just too hard.

    11. Whats his favourite sports team?

He's not a massive supporter but he likes Liverpool Football Club.

    12. Whats his eye colour

They're really deep brown with a hint of green in certain lights. 

    13. Who's his best friend?

He doesn't have one specific best friend but probably Marc, James and Declan.


   14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't? 

Bite my nails or take stuff back two days after buying them.

   15. Whats his heritage/where is he from? 

He recently told me this so he will kill me if I get this wrong (sorry Joe!) but his family are from both Ireland and Scotland.

   16. You bake him a cake for his birthday what kind of cake?

I'm not too sure on this but maybe a giant Resses cups cake as once we bought 9 packs of them :) or maybe some walnut cake as he introduced me to that (thanks Joe, it's so delicious!).

   17. Did he play any sports?
He doesn't too much as he's a bit too busy but when he was younger he played football and rugby a lot and he's done jui jitzu for a long time.

   18. What could he spend hours doing?

Lately it would be watching the Ricky Gervais Show. Maybe playing one of his games?

   19. What is one unique talent he has?

This sounds so weird but picking up things with his feet. If somethings fell on the floor and we're too lazy to get up and get it, he can pick it up with his feet instead which I guess is pretty unique.

It's annoying me how there's 19 and not 20 questions but that's the end of my boyfriend tag. I hope you've enjoyed it and now have a little more insight into both mine and Joe's lives. I quite liked writing this as it was something different which is always fun. I will hopefully speak (write?) to you guys soon as I really am trying to get into the habit of blogging more regularly.

Megan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment